Need help for Avantra30 problem

Thank you mr. w3112 for your info,
I did use other Rip with new APIS cable but the problem still found.!
thanks

moradnet i have same problem asswell. Do you get problem when you get print out from pc or your test prints are same asswell. Ä° havent got any problem when i get print out from machine but when i try to print from pc i couldnt get dot tram machine give us line tram but some times my machine working good sometimes with problem.

Hi for all

Ä° have same problem i changed Rip and kits, Dec Board asswell still problem found, Professional service man came to see machine asswell they couldnt understand anything but i am be in doubt about power supply, chassis or -electrik. Ä°f any one knows anything please help us.

My machine somtimes working good but when i shut down or changed media problem comes out.

repropark ,

I have the Apis Driver.

Contact me.

[email protected]

Armya Inc.

Same problem
hi

I have same problem but not exactly same. I attach the pdf file for problem. Last 1 month i am getting this problem, some times working well. I am using harlequin 5.3 Rip with Highwater (HW776) PCI card. I was thinking i am getting problem by cable and i changed the cable exactly same avantra 44 cable. and i still get the problem. but times when i touch PCI card and Main card in machine some times was working. i have one PCI card asswell i am thinking to try PCI card asswell but i havent got driver for it. i get it from one of my friend he was using avantra 44 and its breakdown now. i get that machine card and cable but he lost the driver cd. and i dont know what make and model of the card. Ä°f any body knows and has the driver please help me.

All,
I don´t think this is the APIS driver.
Apis card , DEC board , Apis cable : I agree

Apis driver ? No, I don´t think see.
W3112

dot problem with my AGFA avantra 44

dot problem with my AGFA avantra 44

hello i need help with this problem, i have attached a pic of the problem, i dont know if is the car or the laser...

Attachments

• film61percent.JPG
    film61percent.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 188
hello i need help with this problem, i have attached a pic of the problem, i dont know if is the car or the laser...

Hi, Peovide me with some information.

Do You see black lines on some areas of film?
Does it happen on a specific resolution? have you tried tried resolutions?
What is your exposure set at for different resolutions? Get an exposure test steps 10, resolution of your choice(ie:2400). Do you see the same problem?
Let me know the serial number and the Firmwares revision of your Avantra 44

Best Regards,

Farshad Faghihi | Armya Inc.

CEO and Service Manager

C: +1-416-706-5473 , T: +1-647-862-2567 .
Home, [email protected],

Last edited by a moderator:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back