New Komori Feeder Operator

Alright its been a few months down the road. Worked with an operator that always wanted to adjust the feeder himself when I had problems! Now im with one that lets me try to figure out on my own and always tells me just let him know when im ready for help.

The problem I keep having is when its feeding its not picking up a double sheet, but rather a sheet in between like it drags another sheet in between. Cant seem to figure that out. Im not sure if its my foot blaster up to high, separation fingers in or out to far.

I feel like im really good at everything my job involves but still have feeder issues. Whats hard for me to grasp is that if ive done it a certain way previously it does not mean its going to this time. Pretty much day to day you have to relearn it because it changes daily!

How do I know if the separation fingers are properly adjusted, in and out and up and down, what works for everybody else?

But the issue with the double sheets, or one in between. When it trips off one is next to go into the press then there is an extra sheet in between where the next sheet should be.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back