New look of Print Planet forums with little logos or whatever to the side...

davarino

I don't like it. Far too distracting.

I'm "A.D.whatever" or "O.C.whatever" to start with and this is just plain cruel to my poor brain.

prwhite

Administrator
Staff member
Davarino, it's a work in process. There are several areas where we are working on the overall look and feel & we all dislike changes from what we're used to. Please bear with us as we, too, experience your pain.

Macmann

I think it looks pretty nice-not so Netscape Navigator. Seems like less flashing ads too...I swear there were some on here that nearly gave me a seizure.

Joe

XenForo (Printplanet current software) is the cadillac of forum software these days. vBulletin (Printplanet previous software) has went downhill over the years. I love the new software.

smalloffsetpressexperts

XenForo is ok. As long as the admins keep the software patched and updated on both the server and XenForo software. It looks like this software is geared towards SEO to harvest info.

Color Optimized?

Ink
by Noel Ward, Editor@Large
Color is in demand in all types of documents, making color management a critical part of Digital Printing 5.0. Managing color on one device/press can be an easy task with the correct tools and processes. But managing color to ensure printed pages are consistent and repeatable across the different substrates and color gamuts of toner and inkjet can be a much bigger challenge. Properly implemented color management workflows can help achieve consistent color results across multiple devices. Although many end-customers are claiming satisfaction with “pleasing color,” two challenges are still in play. Link to Article