New look of Print Planet forums with little logos or whatever to the side...

davarino

I don't like it. Far too distracting.

I'm "A.D.whatever" or "O.C.whatever" to start with and this is just plain cruel to my poor brain.

Davarino, it's a work in process. There are several areas where we are working on the overall look and feel & we all dislike changes from what we're used to. Please bear with us as we, too, experience your pain.

I think it looks pretty nice-not so Netscape Navigator. Seems like less flashing ads too...I swear there were some on here that nearly gave me a seizure.

XenForo (Printplanet current software) is the cadillac of forum software these days. vBulletin (Printplanet previous software) has went downhill over the years. I love the new software.

XenForo is ok. As long as the admins keep the software patched and updated on both the server and XenForo software. It looks like this software is geared towards SEO to harvest info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back