PHP Errors?

PrintIT

Is everyone else getting PHP errors all over the site?
Some threads won't even open for me...

Is everyone else getting PHP errors all over the site?
Some threads won't even open for me...
Yes> I've contacted site admin. They realize it and are working to correct the problems. It's been that way since Friday.

-Best

MailGuru

Judging from the severity of the errors, and, the length of time it's taking them to correct (almost a week, now) -- I'd say the site got hacked and the perpetrator injected some malicious code. Same thing happened to us on our corporate blog site 4 to 5 years ago. Took our 3rd party web guys 2-weeks and cost us about $2,500 for them to go through every line of code on our blog site to isolate and remove the malicious code. Our blog site is Word-Press based, which is totally ok, AS LONG AS you keep it updated with the latest word press security releases (which, we didn't): Lesson-Learned: Check the blog site every day and make sure you are on the latest update release.

Best
-MailGuru

Our apologies to everyone for the errors, we are working through this and will have it resolved as soon as we can.

If you find that a thread does not load (errors) when you click on the home page, try going directly to the forum itself, where that thread lives. Although another step, this method has resulted in displaying the thread properly.

Your patience is appreciated, thank you!

Hey All, think it's figured out.. not seeing the error any longer on my end.. Please let me know you see it anymore.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back