Prinance Currency

mazengh

We have prinect prinance at our shop and i need to set it up to use metric measurements and US dollar currency. When I setup prinance for a US locale the measurements are inches and the currency is in US dolllars. When I setup prinance for a UK locale the measurements are in metric and the currency is in UK pounds.

P.S.: we have version 4.56

You can change the currency for new customers in PrinanceADMIN under address-administration / currency. I don't know the exact menu items as I only have the german version.

i am aware that i can change the currency per customer.... but what about stock prices.... i want everything to show in US dollars....

i am aware that i can change the currency per customer.... but what about stock prices.... i want everything to show in US dollars....

I am sorry, but I cannot help you with that problem. You should ask your local Heidelberg support staff about that. The german version is quite different regarding these settings.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back