Prinergy RBA

lnivin

The RBA part of Prinergy is not showing the icons used to build a new Rule. They all say "ERROR: NO VALUE" Creo.PWS.Automation,(name of whatever the icon should be)" instead of the icon and it's not working.

It appears the connection to the Rule builder software is broken. Is there a place that I can tell it where to connect?

Thanks,
Linda

Have your tried looking at the Administrator software logs/interface and or tried stopping and restarting the Prinergy server software in Administrator (I have not used RBA, so I am just taking a wild guess!)?

Stephen Marsh

Logs look ok. No error messages. We've rebooted more than once. It's almost as if that part of the software disappeared.

It shows older RBAs, just won't let me build new ones.

Is the account you are logged in under have privileges to create/edit rules?

"Everyone can view rule sets and trigger them, but a special user right is required to create rule sets."

Missing RBA icons

Missing RBA icons

When trying to create a new Rule this is what I see . . .

Attachments

• Screen shot 2 2014-06-24 at 9.11.32 AM.png
    Screen shot 2 2014-06-24 at 9.11.32 AM.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 156
Linda,

Try putting your cursor on the left edge of the window and see if it will let you expand the window. It looks like it has been collapsed. I get 2 little arrows that allow me to collapse the window.

Alan

Nope. Click and Drag all over the place and nothing happens.

When I open up an old existing rules it looks like this and on 1st icon says "ERROR: NO VALUE: Creo.PWS.Automation. PrinergyDataModel.PrinergyUserStartEvent.Name"

Is there a place on Prinergy to direct it to the database? Or rebuild the database?

Screen shot 2014-06-24 at 10.43.48 AM.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back