Prinergy Training

vaugh6288

Hello,

I am curious if there are any upcoming Prinergy training seminars/classses anyone knew of. Tried looking online but to no avail. Our shop is in desperate need of training...

Thank you!

You should look into the upcoming GUA Conference that will be located in New Orleans.

That's only about a 5 hour drive from Montgomery so you could save on airfare. Nice thing is for each person who attends Kodak will give you $3,000 in credits towards Kodak products, (not sure if they can be used for training).

Anyways we have been attending the conference since the early Creo days and it is one of the best conferences we attend. There are countless opportunities to network with other users, Kodak developers, etc. They have workshops, a computer lab and I believe this year they are having GUA training labs (though I think they are primarily RBA, Preps and Colorflow labs).

Here is a link to the conference info:
GUA 2012

Also don't forget about the GUA forums. This is another great source of knowledge.

Rick

We did have training, but we are still just not quite were we need to be as far as having someone be the "Prinergy" guy at our shop. Everyone knows a little bit, but no one has very vast knowledge of the system....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back