Printing Variable Data to PDFs for Offset

dkinsac

I'm going to try to set up a file with 600 records and export it as pdfs, take that in to Prinergy Evo and set it up for an offset run. This seems doable, any one tried anything like this?

Danny

Done it with less number records, like 200, we did black plate change.
Also did similar but then preprinted offset and then ran variable stuff through a laser printer.

Thanks! I guess the customer wants a PMS color. They don't want Digital Printing. That's why we need to go to offset. Anything to make my job harder.

IMHO . .. if you have a customer thats willing to pay for the ticket sell it to him and take him for the ride . . . . thats gotta be pricy!!!!!!

Duhhhh . .. I've had an Indigo for 10 years and didn't even think of that . . . . never had the need

Feedback with a VDP software supporting PDF/word/JPG...

Feedback with a VDP software supporting PDF/word/JPG...

Hi, Dear all,

Below is the feedback from one of Smartvizor customers, hope useful to you,

“I tested your VDP software SmartVizor, and found it’s quite easy and effective to operate, especially your function of inputting PDF/WORD/JPG format document is helpful to me and save my time and avoid error, and with such good price, I do think it is valuable and thank you.---Edward Johnson”

Please welcome to have a try and we will offer best service and price to ones from printplanet.

We have a customer that we printed 2.5 million bc shells, on the initial run, 32 up on a sheet, that we setup a Pageflex e-commerce site for. The imprints are 2/1 PMS running 32 up, we compile them once a week for about 8 forms every week. Pageflex has worked great. Takes about 30-45 minutes to rip all the PDF's into Rampage and impose them. We then have to die-cut all of them 32 up. Nice business.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back