"ProfitAccelerator" by xerox. Is it worth looking into?

RafalWM

I've remember talking to a Xerox rep about this, but i didn't quite get the whole idea. I went on to buy another unit, but somehow i stumbled into this on the net again and I was wondering if any of you have used it?
what's it about?
is it worth looking into?

it basically gives you case studies where digital print has been used successfully and profitably. What it doesnt take into account is the resources needed to persue these projects i.e. trained sales staff - sales staff that can solution sell...There are many areas in which digital can be profitably sold but its about choosing the right one and having the confidence to throw money at it. The Profit accelerator is a good place to start for inspiration as long as Xerox dont charge you too much for it.

PODi also has training and case studies that focus on solution selling. A PODi membership gets you unlimited access and usage rights to the training materials and case studies. PODi has some focus on VDP projects.

From their website, http://www.podi.org/:

PODi is a global, member-supported not-for-profit organization. Our goal is to drive demand for marketing applications powered by digital print & help members build successful digital print businesses.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back