Rampage and Fuji going seperate ways?

Luigi1

My company is currently looking at upgrading our Rampage rip systems. Fuji is the sales representative we deal with for Rampage. A rumor has come from our division in France that Fuji and Rampage are going their separate way.
I am trying to get any information if this is true. If so how will Rampage service the client. All of our service calls are processed through Fuji.

Has anyone heard this?
Thanks
Steve M

Fuji are now pushing their XMF workflow, they will still support Rampage for now and sell it to you if you want it. XMf is a Fuji product so they can make more profit from it! I will probably upgrade to it when our current deal is over (another year) its the next generation, Rampage is still stuck in the past.

AjR

Ajr....

Please explain how you feel Rampage is stuck in the past. We are also thinking of upgrading our Rampage. Just curious what your concerns/issues are. Thanks!

One of my reasons for keeping Rampage....

The one thing I can say about Rampage is that their customer service is excellent. Never had a problem that couldn't be solved in one way or another, and the fact that a real person answers the phone....that you can't beat, imho.

We work with Fuji/Rampage, and I've never had any problems dealing directly with Rampage. Their service is excellent, and the product is fantastic!

What makes Adobe Print Engine so much better then Rampages "Pdf Trap Engine"? They both rip & trap
un-flattened pdfs. Rampage can take pdf in and go trapped pdf out. What's the difference?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back