RAMPAGE for Sale

dbeattie

Hello. I have Rampage RIP for 11.1 and a Shooter box, with dongles that need a new home. Came from a purchase of another company and we use Trueflow. Also have Preps 5.2 to go with if wanted. Make an offer?

Rampage system

Rampage system

Do you have the dongles and license for the system??
Eddie Armendariz
915 253 9954

Hi Eddie,

I know I have dongles, assume license is on dongles, but there may be something on the the cds that are with it. If you know Rampage and can tell me what to look for, I can dig through it.

Drew

I will start my bid at .50 cents !

They will be a nice addition to my collection of software protection devices of the 1980's.

Hardware keys ! Yikes !

I will start my bid at .50 cents !

They will be a nice addition to my collection of software protection devices of the 1980's.

Hardware keys ! Yikes !

Actually, hardware keys are still relatively common.
We are using at least 4 that I can think of.
ORIS Color Tuner, Harlequin RIP, Preps and our W2P software.

@MacTwidget - yes, of course they do. And it is all fun in the sun when they fail, get stolen.

Or, when you computer no longers has that type of port, or you upgrade. Sorry, never was a fan. There are better methods.

I will admit I am quite biased, as I like the ability to use software in a browser and have access from anywhere and run the app in the cloud where hard drive space is elastic and mirrored.

But not that using the cloud or logins / passwords / access keys is catching on or anything.

;)

One of the better methods is QuarkXPress' software/serial number verification process. OMG, that is freakin' ridiculous!

All very humorous takes on the anti-piracy methods. Yes, Quark is the worst of all.

In any case, I don't use Rampage, never have, never will, been with Trueflow/Equios for a long time. Inherited the Rampage RIP and shooter and just want to find a home for it. Backup unit, parts unit, upgrade path sacrifice.

Not looking for much, will trade for something useful as well. Value around $200

Is this still available?

Is this still available?

Hello. I have Rampage RIP for 11.1 and a Shooter box, with dongles that need a new home. Came from a purchase of another company and we use Trueflow. Also have Preps 5.2 to go with if wanted. Make an offer?

Is this still available? If so could you please e-mail me the information of the company that you acquired? I have a contact that can look up the company that originally purchased the system and they can tell me how it was licensed and then I could share that with you. I am specifically looking for the 1-bit tiff option. My other obstacle is that you have a 11.1 system and we are running 12.2.

My e-mail address is [email protected].

btownbubba - if you want a RIP that RIPs to 1 bit TIFF files, contact Compose Systems or Xitron - you can buy a brand new one for very little money.

Thanks for the suggestion. It may very well be the direction we have to go. I am looking for a relatively short term solution while I review current front ends.

Actually I just found out if the system is truly 11.1 it won't work anyway. If you have any question about what version it is though shoot me an e-mail and I will see what I can find out for you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back