Rampage settings

Ed Ensslin

Is anyone out there still using Rampage?
We upgraded 3-4 years ago before Fuji bought Rampage. Everything has been good until last week. We have some type of corruption on the C drive, basically an update keeps running and has filled up the whole disk, not allowing Rampage software to run. Job vol and Ram vol are still fine.

The tech guy I use has some experience with Rampage, but is worried he won't be able to figure out settings once we put in a new C drive and reinstall Rampage.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, they would be appreciated. If anyone knows someone who has an expertise in setting up Rampage and would be willing to work with us on this project, I'd appreciate that contact info.

Thanks!
Ed

Attachments

• photo6648.jpg
    photo6648.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 442
I was told by our FUJI guy that once your rampage box goes boom that you are basically screwed. Made a mirror of it and put it on an external just in case we need to have a box built. Unless of course we eventually move to a newer Rip. If your drive is failing I would definitely try to get it backed up though. We had the same problem with Microsoft Auto updates that we couldn't get to stop so we had a local computer nerd write some sort of code to block it from ever happening again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back