Rampage to Prinergy?

a lot less stress!
seriously depends what kind of jobs you are running.
Besides the usual learning curve you will be asking yourself how did I get along without it.

Rampage to Prinergy

Rampage to Prinergy

We went from Rampage to Prinergy Evo, a little tough at first, but much better. You have a lot more control.

We switched early this summer from Rampage to Prinergy, the biggest problem we encountered was Preps templates needed the text marks tweaked.

The other problem was that in the quote for the system, there was no way to drive our Epson Proofers. We had get that fixed and it slowed down our start up assistance.

Once you complete the switch you will never look back. We used to have the "they'll pry Rampage from my cold dead hands" attitude but with automation and insite things are beautiful.

Rampage to Prinergy?

Both systems have good features. Prinergy support has too many ongoing unresolved issues....can't recommend prinergy due to poor support.

Please any comment on Rampage to Prinergy??

Please any comment on Rampage to Prinergy??

We switched early this summer from Rampage to Prinergy, the biggest problem we encountered was Preps templates needed the text marks tweaked.

The other problem was that in the quote for the system, there was no way to drive our Epson Proofers. We had get that fixed and it slowed down our start up assistance.

Once you complete the switch you will never look back. We used to have the "they'll pry Rampage from my cold dead hands" attitude but with automation and insite things are beautiful.

Please let me know if any remarks on Prinergy.
thanks

Prinergy working with Rampage

Prinergy working with Rampage

Question can Prinergy work with Rampage. Can I set up Rampage One Bit Tiff Shooter
as a Hot folder so I can drop my Tiff files on Rampage in order to print to a Screen 8800E
CTP output. So far no luck beliveved me not my ideal my manager is on a rampage tear
because the Raster Blaster has a problem with rotation of certern files my suggestion is
to upgrade the vidio broard and the Ram. You know how that goes. Any Ideals let
me know. Thanks for your time.
I would like to take this moment to say thanks for the help I recieved on fixing the Dolev 800 problem (could not find Roller HP) I did it moving the sensors little at a
time but I got the Dolev 800 back on Thanks for all the help.

PressD

I came from a very large printer that used Prinergy. I was part of the implementation of Prinergy in our plant. Now I am at a medium sized printer that has Rampage. I believe each has strong points. In a very general sense Prinergy is made more for automation. Rampage has automation but allows more in depth trapping of files. Both can have a form of a user web interface.
The most work you will face is dealing with your marks in your templates. If they sell you Upfront, heaven help you. I had to recreate over 700 templates when that was implemented.

RJ

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back