Ricoh 9210 Halftone Printing Issues

I will post an image soon to go with this discussion.
Are there any settings in Fiery for Halftone Printing? When I print halftones they look bad. I can get them to print clean I get streaks and adjust and battle to get decent prints and it's a challenge. I'm concerned that there is a setting for Halftone printing we are not aware of. I have looked at all the options in the Fiery settings but there are just too many to test. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what settings they use for halftones print. Photo tomorrow of my nightmare cover of a plastic coil book I print regularly.

I will post an image soon to go with this discussion.
Are there any settings in Fiery for Halftone Printing? When I print halftones they look bad. I can get them to print clean I get streaks and adjust and battle to get decent prints and it's a challenge. I'm concerned that there is a setting for Halftone printing we are not aware of. I have looked at all the options in the Fiery settings but there are just too many to test. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what settings they use for halftones print. Photo tomorrow of my nightmare cover of a plastic coil book I print regularly.
Do you have under the image tab: "Halftone simulation"

Halftone simulator off. Any idea which setting works best?

Attachments

• 17280445582189214696689326729377.jpg
    17280445582189214696689326729377.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back