rotary label machine

viclpp

I don't think I am posting in the right place but since i guess labels is similar to a web I am just going to post it here.

I am new to this or I am getting into this type of business but basically I am doing some labels that are about 2.125"x4" with die cuts and everything. I am going to be doing about 50,000 qty.
There are also price tags with a circle cut out about 1/32 size. Can I do this on a rotary machine also?

Any feedback will help.

Thanks!!

What your going to need is a converting press such as a Mark Andy 2200, the small hole is done with a air eject die, depending on if you are going to be adding color to these labels Mark Andy will produce a press with or without print stations. I do not work for Mark Andy but have ran there equipment for years with great success
There equipment comes standard with unwind and tension control one or more die stations, an exit nip and the rewind section, you can add print stations if need be

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back