Ryobi 3302h feeding problem

Read my post. Press the pump button press the feed button...inch a sheet down to the stops and at 0 degrees the upper forwarding roller should just touch down on the lower rubber roller. If not increase the feed volume via the chrome knob with the red arrow.

It looks like the solenoid is releasing as the paper is fed into the grippers by the belts

Or that the solenoid is not acting to bring the feed rollers together, which is why I earlier suggested a possible loose wire.

Al

We finally got it to feed. As mentionned before the upper feed roll was not rotating. It is now rotating after resetting the buckle control. It turns out the buckle was way too open.

After watching your video I knew that was the problem. Most owners and operators have no clue about the 3302H series. It is very much different from the 3302M. It has enhancements both electrical and mechanical.

I think we all need a group hug and hey guys thanks for helping me.

Wait up guys dont cheer up yet. The nightmare is not over yet. The press refuses to feed again, but at least now I know what's causing it. The upper feed roll does not spin!!! when it does it feeds just fine, but most of the time it does not. we have to keep playing with the silver buckle knob until the roll responds, but only when it feels like it.
Something electrical or mechanical? Any ideas how to fix it please.

Wait up guys dont cheer up yet. The nightmare is not over yet. The press refuses to feed again, but at least now I know what's causing it. The upper feed roll does not spin!!! when it does it feeds just fine, but most of the time it does not. we have to keep playing with the silver buckle knob until the roll responds, but only when it feels like it.
Something electrical or mechanical? Any ideas how to fix it please.

That machine will block out the upper roller on doubles, misfeeds etc. If the suckers drop and do not feed a few sheets properly the upper roller will block out. Do you hear any beeps to indicate this?
Once the upper roller is set to 1 1/8 up to 1 1/2 revolutions at 0, you should not have to mess with that knob.
If there is a bind or an electrical problem I suggest you call a tech in. Press the feed and pump switch and leave them ON inch a sheet down and set the roller as I outlined above, if it feeds in you are set.
Good luck

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back