Scitex Dolev400 setup help

GMFrancis

Got my hands on a Scitex Dolev400 to use until I can get a replacement for my ScriptSetter1, any help as to setting it up, as I have never used this machine before.

Has any out there any info on the vim chemical free systems?
They claim that their system could be used on a regular epson inkjet printer.Are they reliable? What do you think?

Has any out there any info on the vim chemical free systems?
They claim that their system could be used on a regular epson inkjet printer.Are they reliable? What do you think?

This is called hijacking a thread. You might want to reconsider starting a new thread. The topic is Scitec Dolev400 Setup help and that whats this thread should be about..:)

hi GMFrancis,

where's ur location? i can help u to setup the dolev and to let it run and use it to start producing negative films. Thanks

hi,

i mean, i offer my services to help u setup the dolev, thats why i asked for your location? Do u need a guy to help u install dolev 400 or the sccripsetter? Pls clarify. tnx

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back