Screen 8000II error code

Pressmanscooter

Greetings all! I've been getting this error randomly. E4e01: Excessive current in the LD drive (driver 1 board).

Anyone have this issue? What was the cause/remedy? All help welcome!

Thanks
Scott

Greetings all! I've been getting this error randomly. E4e01: Excessive current in the LD drive (driver 1 board).

Anyone have this issue? What was the cause/remedy? All help welcome!

Thanks
Scott
If error go off and return probleby bad laser if no bad laser drive board prepare power supply 5v 60 amp also in case

There may be several reasons for this error...
Laser drive board #1, most likely faulty. To complete the diagnosis, you can swap boards (for example, #1 and #3 boards, AND ITS CURRENTS, please see att. photo). If after such swap, the CTP starts to show an error E4e03: Excessive current in the LD drive (driver 3 board). - then it's definitely a faulty board.

Hope this helps you diagnose!
Good luck!

Attachments

• Laser drv.jpg
    Laser drv.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 223
ExChange Ld driver 1-3 first, if errod goes to anoder ld slot must rapair driver or buy new
If stay the same slot :
Check ld dioda, not all together, separately. If all steps not fix this up voltage 5v

my company rapair ld driver for 300euro.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back