Screen PlateRite 6600S

Are you buying new or used?
Do you have one specifically that you are looking at?
If used... pay attention to the history viewable in the control panel... how many plates etc.
What is the age of the machine?
If it has been moved was it properly locked down?
Is there any type of warranty offered buy the seller?

I know of a reputable international equipment dealer that I can refer you to if needed.
If I can be of any help write to me on board or direct if you prefer.

Kim Sakowski

KJSAKS Enterprises, Inc
Las Vegas, NV 89147
ph... 702-561-5936
e-mail... [email protected]

We can offer new and used SCREEN CTPs at competitive prices. 6600S units are pretty hard to find, make sure you get a couple of quotes before you make a final decision and also look for a dealer close to you. Nothing worse than thinking your getting a deal from an out of state supplier and then getting no help during warranty...be careful.

Did I mention that we are in South Africa? We are buying new. The supplier, one of the biggest in SA is basically on our doorstep. Thanks for the tips.
One of our main reasons to change is the after sales service and cost of the plates.

You should look out for the phrase "oh, that part has to come from Japan. That'll take
anywhere from 4 to 6 WEEKS" which I've been told twice.

Get the service contract, ours MORE than paid for itself with the 6600s.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back