Systems in printing

PDeuth

I just posted a website on systems in printing. There is material on strategic thinking, quality management, and the challenges facing print production systems today. Take a look, comment if you like.

EyeQ Solutions

Thanks,
Paul Deuth
Six Sigma Black Belt

I just posted a website on systems in printing. There is material on strategic thinking, quality management, and the challenges facing print production systems today. Take a look, comment if you like.

EyeQ Solutions

Thanks,
Paul Deuth
Six Sigma Black Belt

I had a look and good luck with your site.

Thanks Erik

Thanks Erik

Thanks, Erik. I'd like to inform folks and offer a view from the systems level. I hope the website helps in our industry's time of need.

"It's been my experience that willingness to change has been the greatest roadblock to Quality Management in the printing industry."

About Me

Perhaps you meant an "... unwillingness to change ..."

Methinks your writing could use some old fashioned craftsmanship. Which is not to deny a role to good management. But without craftsmanship in production ...

Al Ferrari

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back