The View on Marketing

Cory Smith

110-The-View-on-Marketing.png

I would for SmartSoft - a mail software developer.

If it were up to our Marketing or Engineering types, Prepress would be Pre-Pre-mailing system. Printing services would be Pre-mailing system.

Like calling a Ham Sandwich, just Ham then ;)

OK, Now I understand, she (marketing) is talking about sashimi but he (engineering) is talking about sushi rolls.

Come to think of it - that makes it even more reflective of what often happens between marketing and engineering - and therefore even funnier! (Well to me anyway). :)

Thanks for pointing that out.

best, gordo

I think the whole distinction between what raw fish/rice product they are referring to only helps enhance the nature of the joke. Them calling it 'sushi' holds the same connotation as calling both a press and a desk jet a 'printer'. Most people refer to raw fish as 'sushi' no matter how it is prepared.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back