Third Party Ink

Gaz

I am using a third party eco solvent ink. I have no problems with quality or colour but I am having
a problen with the inside of the cartidge. The problem is the tab that should tell the printer when the
cartidge is empty, is not attached to the ink bladder, so when the ink has finished the priner carries
on printing without the finished colour which leads to a lot of wasted time and media.
I have spoken to the supplier who says they are not having this problem anywhere else.
Question is, has anyone else experienced this problem before?

Telling printer ink status is the combined job of ink cartridge and printer. Ink cartridges usually have level checkers inside them which tells the printer the level of ink in the cartridge, may be that thing is absent or not compatible in your printer and its third party cartridge.

Yes, we are getting the problem of the cartridge running out of ink and not stopping to let us know. We are using triangle on our Roland.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back