Topsetter issue

crashtest

Hello, I am not new to the forum but first time posting. We are having issues with Heidelberg Topsetter P74 (Screen 4300). We have really tiny lines across the plate. Attached you can see printed image on a paper. The problem exist even on internal tests of the CTP. I will be glad if anyone had a similar issue and could give me some clues, where to search for problem.

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

• IMG20241022132014.jpg
    IMG20241022132014.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 26
Did you work correctly with these plates until now ? Did the problem appear suddenly ? Is it permanent or coming and going ?

Hello, I am not new to the forum but first time posting. We are having issues with Heidelberg Topsetter P74 (Screen 4300). We have really tiny lines across the plate. Attached you can see printed image on a paper. The problem exist even on internal tests of the CTP. I will be glad if anyone had a similar issue and could give me some clues, where to search for problem.

Thanks in advanced!
Laser. How long since last service?
Probably dirty lense.
YMMV.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back