Under color removal?????

Daneil

Hello

can you help me?, i want to restrict the under color to example 280 or 240 %, how do i do that, must i have a special icc or where do i do it i the progres, have pitstop 7

Thanks

Re: Under color removal?????

You can work with two ICC profiles made from the same data.

For example, you could use the SWOP coated #5 profile (with a 300% TAC) and then you could build another profile from the same data with only a 240% TAC (and more aggressive black generation).

In Acrobat use the higher TAC profile as your source and the lower TAC profile as your destination. The TAC will be lowered and there will be very little (if any) color shift.

We do this all the time.

Wow !

at Dr. Apollo - brutal overlord indeed !

I would like to examine what your definition of "very little if any is (promise, not to tall anyone but YOU my findings)

- If I sent you a single page PDF containing a target, would you mind terribly running this PDF file through this process ? Also, would you mind telling me what CMM have installed on your system - and what 'system' you are using

(or can I assume PitStop server ?)

> {quote:title=michaelejahn wrote:}{quote}
> Wow !
>
> at Dr. Apollo - brutal overlord indeed !
>
> I would like to examine what your definition of "very little if any is (promise, not to tall anyone but YOU my findings)
>
>
> - If I sent you a single page PDF containing a target, would you mind terribly running this PDF file through this process ? Also, would you mind telling me what CMM have installed on your system - and what 'system' you are using
>
> (or can I assume PitStop server ?)

I'd be happy to participate - and feel free to post the findings. It's good for the community.

PitStop Server?!? Egads! NO!

I'm using the Convert Color dialogue in Acrobat 8 and the PreFlight - also in Acrobat 8 - so I'm using the Adobe Color Engine under OSX.4.11.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back