USB interface for Agfa avantra44

P

pam_add

anyone try or know anything about USB interface for Agfa avantra44 with HQ rips
any comments you are welcome

Hmmmm....... Most interesting. Can you give me more information on this setup? i.e. is the USB connection between the RIP computer and PAC/UPAC substitute, or where in the chain does the USB link lie? I had a query from a customer with a similar query a while ago and unfortunately could not help. All they could/wanted to say was that they had an Avantra25 and needed to upgrade from a W98 platform (what RIP they would not divulge, but said it was an Agfa RIP) to a XP / Vista platform.

Hmmmm....... Most interesting. Can you give me more information on this setup? i.e. is the USB connection between the RIP computer and PAC/UPAC substitute, or where in the chain does the USB link lie? I had a query from a customer with a similar query a while ago and unfortunately could not help. All they could/wanted to say was that they had an Avantra25 and needed to upgrade from a W98 platform (what RIP they would not divulge, but said it was an Agfa RIP) to a XP / Vista platform.

The Usb interface wored WIN2K,XP,2003,VISTA,But yours pc must can worked usb 2.0.....It can worked HQ RIP and Founder Rip

Hi!!

I saw on the Internet about USB Interface Box, but I don't find to buy...
I would like to know the price of it...
Help-me to find someone that sells it...
I work with Imagesetters...
So, contact me...
Thanks!!!

That's Xitron's "blue box" interface. It's included with all new Xitron harlequin Rip's. I don't believe it will work with any other rip.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back