Ventilation Questions

leegreen

Do most of you have extractors in your work environments?

We are starting to install more machines, and I just wonder if there is a need for an extractor to remove the fumes.

I understand there is a difference with colour machines to black machines.. Black copiers create more Ozone by arcing of Corona wires compared to Colour machines...

Any thoughts on this?

I don't know man, I've been printing all day and I just feel so out of it that.. that.. oh yeah look at all those colours, wow dude

I don't know man, I've been printing all day and I just feel so out of it that.. that.. oh yeah look at all those colours, wow dude

ROFL... and I thought you were a digital printer?

We used to have much smaller premises and the (litho) press area was basically right next to where the customers came in to place orders / pick stuff up etc. The smell of alcohol was pretty strong sometimes and customer reactions were interesting... a lot of them loved it and asked what the nice smell was. Telling them that they were enjoying the aroma of neat alcohol seemed kind of rude, so we always just said "printing chemicals"!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back