Web to Eps File

Hi guys

I run a label printing business in the Uk, I want to create a new website where I can accept customers designs and orders etc.

I want the customers to upload there files/ design proof and then send the files directly to the production email.

I need the file exporting to be .eps

Does anyone have any ideas how to do this?

Thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
so, let me write what i think you said, and lets start there..

1. I have a PDF file, it might have trim and bleed, it is 4x5 double sided, it is a small post card - and i want 5,000 of them, CMYK on one side, B&W on the other Varnished on one side - on card stock

2. You have a method for me to upload the PDF, and I assume you do not have a Web2Print submittion tool - so, I suppose i am simply saying "hey, i FTPed a file named "Spankys_Party.pdf" - and include the print instructions ?

3. Somehow, and for some reason that is unclear to me, you need my two page PDF file exported to 2 (two) seaparte eps file ( perhaps you are going to paginate or impose or step and repeat, and you tool only supports eps ? )

Okay, well, first, yes, there are batch process tools that can convert PDF files to EPS file that you can purchase. Not sure I would be doing that, as it sounds like you then have a manual process.

We ( Compose Systems ) offer a tool to import PDF files and export paginated PDF files - that is, if your goal is to gang or step/repeat into a flat.

We showed a job ganging application - QuickFit4Print - that would "listen" to a W2P system.

Here is a link to our press release

Compose announces QuickFit4Print on a worldwide basi

You can watch me gushing about it here;

Michael Jahn from Compose USA - YouTube

Here is the product web page at the Welcome to Compose! web site;

QuickFit4Print

Hope that helps in some way

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back