What Kodak ColorFlow can do?

yk_chin86

Hi,
Our company just install ColorFlow Pro into our workflow. but we are wondering what this software can do. Can it use for color management?

Kindly advise.

Our company just install ColorFlow Pro into our workflow. but we are wondering what this software can do. Can it use for color management?

I'm sorry, but that question is funny on so many levels.

Have you asked your Kodak representative?

j

ColorFlow software is meant to be used for color management. It helps you sent up print conditionws for various devices to ensure you get consistent color each time.

It also does profile and device link creation with editing capabilities as well.

My personal favourite feature is the viewer that allow you to apply a color set up and see how the image changes - it's easy to use, a quick way to check settings and saves you from making a mess.

Try it, you'll like it, I do.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back