Xerox 2 knife trimmer Versant 80

chrisio

Hi.

I have a 2 knife trimmer that is missing the wiring harness that connects to the 4 pin lead from the trimmer (and connects to the square fold). Does anybody happen to know the part number for this lead OR can anybody supply this harness for me Or can anybody take some high resolution photos of the various connections and wiring to enable us to make up this lead.

Xerox are unable to locate the harness and are unable to do anything else without the partnumber. I refuse to believe that the trimmer is dead in the water due to the lack of this harness.

Happy to pay a reasonable amount, if somebody is able to either locate/supply the harness for me or supply high res photos to enable us to make up the lead.

Thanks
Chris

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back