Xerox 252 assembly

starprint

We are hoping someone can help us at this time.
We have ran a xerox 252 for the past 3 years without issues and has ran brilliantly.
While running we received error message 042-326 which is ibt belt. We purchased a new belt and fit together ourselves while putting it together we noticed that the belt rubs with the drum unit at top and asks to replace r3 drum which we have done. When powering it asks to seat drum unit correctly. The drums are rubbing with the belt. We have looked at the assembly all looks fine. We are delving into a money pit it seems as I'm worried even if this is up and running I'd have to purchase another belt due to the scratches from the drum units and the drum units also.
I have the option of buying a donor xerox 250. That powers but screen cuts of?? Is this a wise move?
really hope you guys could help.
Many thanks and await your replies. ​

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back