Xerox 700

baritone

We're having issue with this unit when we Print we can only hold about 300 sheets of 130lb paper before we have to take it out of the paper stacker. Is there a setting or what can i do so i can use the 2000 capasity it supose to have. Xerox doesnt have an answer for why its doing that.

Attachments

• photo5826.jpg
    photo5826.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 227
The stacker has about 8 inches of travel, which will hold 2000 sheets of 20#. So, for 130# you will get between 350-400 sheets depending on the actual caliper of the stock.

The picture you included shows a booklet maker output tray at the very bottom. That is not the "stacker tray" traveling all the way down.

Last edited:
No Title

Sorry I'm still new to the printing. On what i circle what is the max it can handle. like in 130lb paper

Attachments

• photo5830.jpg
    photo5830.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 222
They may not let the tray go down as far when doing thick paper just due to how heavy the stack is.

I've been surprised by that also. It's probably a weight thing. Also, 700s can be moody, in my experience - it just might have been cranky that day.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back