Xerox C75 Press. Cyan toner leak

pedrao

Xerox C75. 920.000 click on it.

There is a leak of cyan toner between developer unit and drum unit.
When the dripping toner get full on top of the clear liner, it drops on the printing sheet causing random cyan spots. Have to clean manually every 20 printing sheets to clear the drops.
Replaced for testing the developer unit, fuser unit, drum unit from another good working C75. Problem remains. My units work good in other c75. Changed toner cartridges too.
Every single NVM value has been compared to the working C75.
It only says me electrical/electronic failure maybe?

Attachments

• 8292cc4f-1c4e-45fe-b19f-5e3f3c35cda5.jpg
    8292cc4f-1c4e-45fe-b19f-5e3f3c35cda5.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 69
Xerox C75. 920.000 click on it.

There is a leak of cyan toner between developer unit and drum unit.
When the dripping toner get full on top of the clear liner, it drops on the printing sheet causing random cyan spots. Have to clean manually every 20 printing sheets to clear the drops.
Replaced for testing the developer unit, fuser unit, drum unit from another good working C75. Problem remains. My units work good in other c75. Changed toner cartridges too.
Every single NVM value has been compared to the working C75.
It only says me electrical/electronic failure maybe?
Probably the cyan drum waste coupling is defective and drum waste is full.

The exact same thing happened to me with the yellow toner. Toner is to blame. After replacing the toner it was fixed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back