XEROX color 560 recommendations

biromat.hr

Greetings everyone,

this is my first post and I need help please tell me everything that dealers and competition do not tel when you are buying new machine.

I am looking to buy XEROX color 560 (new gen 250,260) I`m getting a pretty good deal for it, does any one own the machine to tell me how does it look like, printing vise, speed, quality, troubleshoot,...

What i`m most interested is, what is the price cost of printing for color 560 and docucolor 250/260 (paper not included), how many pages can toners do in good quality printing mode in 100% coverage - I need something please do tell.

And what about that service deal pay per click, it looks very expensive in Croatia where I`m from it is about 0,19$. It means if I do 100 000 prints a year(as they recommend) I can buy another printer, what does it look like in your countries.

Need any valuable info on color 560 and docucolor 250/260.

Thanks

Click charge

Click charge

We're also in Croatia and we're getting 0,65Kn per oversize color click charge so you should be able to get Xerox to lower yours.
I do not recommend going without a service contract as there are many things besides toner you need to change (drums, corotrons, waste toner containers, fuser, etc.) as well as service if you need to maintain high quality in a print-for-pay environment.
We have an X700 so I can't speak for the 560.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back