xerox colour 550/560 price

kresnix

Hello!

I would like to know if someone could help me?

My company is buying a digital printer Xerox Colour 550/560 in full configuration (decurler, finisher...) and the offered price is somewhere around 35.000€ (with tax)!

I would like to know if this price is a good bargain or could we get a better offer????
:confused:

Hello!

I would like to know if someone could help me?

My company is buying a digital printer Xerox Colour 550/560 in full configuration (decurler, finisher...) and the offered price is somewhere around 35.000€ (with tax)!

I would like to know if this price is a good bargain or could we get a better offer????
:confused:

YouTube - Quick Take: The Xerox 550-560

In Australia I heard it's coming out early next year (2011).

I'm waiting for my FX rep to get me more details as we're looking into this machine also, but from this vid he linked to me the demonstrator stated starting price @ <$35,000 (US?) for the 550, <$40k for the 560.

I'm quite excited about this machine tbh. :)

(We deal directly with Fuji Xerox btw, not an agent/reseller)

i would look at the Canon 9075 in the meantime from Canon or Oce in Australia. Its a comparable device and quality is good.

Tax rate is 20% in Slovenia, Central Europe, but we get a tax refund, so the real price is around 29.900€...

Xerox 550/560

Xerox 550/560

Is the price you guys talk about with a oversized high capacity tray and a finisher?

35.000 euro?

If not... what woukd the tray it self cost? Any ideas?

35.000€ is for full configuration with everything for 560! The double oversized tray, finisher, stampler and decurler cost around 12.000€ + tax!

price for Xerox 550

price for Xerox 550

I'd put some pressure on your salesman. We are currently being offered same machine, with Fiery, hi-capacity feeder & Advance finisher for $25,000 US dollars. :(

And are currently being offered a Ricoh Pro C720s, bigger, faster for only $,000 more!

Times are tough, there are better deals out there, guess some depends on where you're located. We're in the midwest USA, small city.

Xerox 550/560

Xerox 550/560

hey guys...

25.000 US dollar???

We are currently in negotiations with our supplyer and we are beeing quoted for a Xerox 700 machine for about 100k. I was told the 550/560 machine would be almoust the same price with dual oversizes high cap.
feeder and a pro finisher.(maybee 75-85k)

Well... if the 550/560 comes down to 25k with oversized high cap. fedder and að pro finisher... i´m i beeing screwed or what?

25.000 US dollars or 35.000 euros. I expect Xerox has a pricing policy in these regions but are they world´s apart?

Hey Iceman!

35000€ is like 47000 US dollars! For 100000 you are being screwed, because we asked our dealer for a price for X700 and it's about 20% higher as X560! And the components are basicly identical... But you can earn much more money with it in USA than in Slovenia, where the average wage is under 1k US dollars...

I expect Xerox has a pricing policy in these regions but are they world´s apart?

sometimes, same way that the economies from different countries are.

the price of a McDonald's burger can't be the same in the US, Finland, Venezuela, France, China, India, Mexico, etc. ... same product though.

hi all

im from indonesia , im interest with xerox 550 . in indonesia xerox 550 price about $50.000
is it good enough for digital printing bussines . can we change the ink toner by self ? not always buy from xerox

im sory if my english bad
thank you

Hi!

We have our Xerox for 1 year now and we are very happy with it. Price 50.000$ is a bit high I think, because this is not a new machine anymore.... It's very simple, because you can change any component by yourself, just watch the service man and read the manual and thats it! You shold definately find other supplier for toner than Xerox, they have 40% higher prices than some other dealer (find it in China - very cheap). Great digital printer!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back