Xerox DC 770 - Paper jam from all trays

JulianMue

Hello, I`ve got a problem with a Xerox DC 770. There is paper jam with every sort of paper and from all trays up from the first sheet, which stops directly after starting the job. Has somebody an idea, could it be a motor, sensor or another hardware damage? Thanks a lot!

My first thought would be a sensor, or some little scrap of paper stuck just where the paper goes into the main printing engine from all trays. Check the slots on the incoming side. Perhaps slide some stiff paper through the slots to make sure there's nothing there. A sensor could have been knocked out of place also. We had trouble with that on the duplex part.

Now I got the error codes. It seems to be a problem with registration sensor. But how can I check this out and repair?

071-105 from tray1

072-105 from tray2

075-135 fromt tray 5 (bypass)

If you can locate the sensor, try cleaning it first. Also start searching with the error code and machine model #. Here's one hit:

I checked the Registration Drive Assembly / motor, but there isn’t any gear broken. Everything seems to be all right

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back