Xerox DC700 Lease Rate...

ShortRunMagazines

I am in the market for more capacity (I currently have 3 KM C500's) and received a quote from Xerox (global dealer). I feel the lease rate/equipment cost is out of line for this unit/configuration.

Configuration Quoted is Xerox DocuColor 700, Bustled Fiery, 2 Drawer Hi Cap Feeder, Offsetting Catch Tray. 60 Month Lease Payment is about $1240 and supposedly the cost is a hair over $57,000.

No trade-in, no lease roll up, just a straight new machine. The click is good (decent when you keep reading) at $0.041/click(single 11x17/12x18) and a 50,000/month minimum.

A shop near me got a 700, 2 drawer hi cap, light production finisher and pro80 Fiery is color profiler, ES-1000 and rolled up a previous lease totaling $26,000 and their payment is only $1,400/month (60 month) with a $0.042/click no min. Did the other guy just get an out of the world deal, or am I being screwed?

Thanks,

Jerod.

Try getting a different quote from Fuji Xerox and a quote from Konica for the 6501. You have to get them all going head to head. Price sounds high for 60 mos and the bustled rip.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back