Xerox Docucolor 252 - White line in Image

About this Manual for the 252.
Can someone just putting on a download link like YouSendIt or rapidshare that everyone will have access and no need to send on by email.
just saying, that could be helpful

good day all.

Can you please email me the tech repair manual? I've been having the same problem with multiple techs working on it and none of them cleaned the lasers. I'm going to attempt to do it myself. Thanks in advance.

Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of this as well? My 242 is doing the same thing and I knew the tech performed this same service on my previous machine, but I couldn't find this manual anywhere. I would be eternally grateful! Thank you!
martinigraphics (at) gmail (dot) com.

Hi - I would be most appreciative if you could send me the 252 service manual as well. Thanks so much
Best regards
Andrea
andrea at bcreative dot net dot nz

Kindly take a look at the image attached.
Print the CMYK Patch and make sure you use the CMYK palettes and not RGB.
If the line appears in all colors then its not the laser unit, drum or developing.
It would most likely be the IBT Belt or very rarely a 2nd BTR or fuser.
If the line is localized to one color like the image attached then i reckon you begin with the simplest step that would be checking the developer housing for any dust particle or paper stuck under the doctor blade.
If not maybe try changing the drum.
Last option is laser unit! 7183.Scan-120419-0002_.jpg7183.Scan-120419-0002_.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back