Xerox Docucolor DC12

avocado-pip

I was printing self adhesive labels on my DC12 when some of the labels removed from the sheets and stuck to the belt and therefore showed when printing, i have managed to remove and clean the belt, but on start up the machine gears seem to jump and make a terrible noise. Ive searched everywhere, but cannt find any labels jammed, it only does this on start up, no problem after start up and using the machine.

Thank you

The sticking labels probably help up the belt enough to mess up some gears. I'd advise getting a tech to look at it before it gets worse. You don't want stripped gears. You probably shouldn't run it until it gets looked at.

When you cleaned the labels up did you match them to the sheet they came from, making sure all the missing ones were accounted for?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back