Xerox J75 Edge Deletions

jotterpinky

Is there an NVM in service mode to minimize the edge deletion on the lead and trail edge of a sheet? The CED says the edge deletion should be 4mm on the leading and 4mm on the trailing edge but we're currently showing 14mm on the lead and 11mm on the trail edge that is not being printed. The job I'm printing is a cover for a perfect bound book and I need to get the edge deletion down to around 8mm to get this thing to work. We've printed these covers in the past on our Xerox 700 printers and the print gets much closer to the edge of the sheet. I'm printing on a 19" sheet. Any ideas?

The ced of 4mm, is that specific to the size of sheet? Might only be the spec up to sra3.

EDIT: Just found the CED online and it states Print: Guaranteed Image Quality area 12.48 in x 18.90 in (317 mm x 480 mm)

So looks like somethings not right with your machine.

Last edited:
I would love to know how to reduce the edge deletion through a NVM. Ours is 4mm but that just seems excessive. I'll give you 2mm :)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back