Xitron sierra File output to Prindrive

I am using the Xitron sierra workflow and I am having a problem with 2 sided or sheetwise job files being sent to printdrive, I am having to release one side or surface at a time because if I release more than one side or surface I can only select the first side to output to my platesetter or my proofing device. I am thinking it has to do with the naming convention but the naming convention seems right to me, just looking for some ideas or maybe the proper naming convention needed for printdrive..Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated..

Do you have unique jobnames when outputting. Make sure in the configuration or setup within the software that you have it set for unique filenames on output. Not sure what else would cause what you are describing.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back