Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ink Hanging

Ok so I have a Xante Impressia. I am trying to print a 10# Digital window envelope it has all 4 colors on it. But the layers are not printing on top of eachother. So the image is hanging of the words. I tried to use a regular 10# but it still was hanging. I also tried to flip the image to see if it was the file becuase if it was the file it would hang on the same side but it hung of the other side so it has to be the machine. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this? Thanks In Advance.

image is hanging? Post a picture please

Comment

Hello Kyle,

It would help the members of this forum... if you didn't use "gobbledegook" terms.

Then we might be able to help you!

Regards, Alois

Comment

Sounds like they mean color registration issue where the colors are not aligned. What does it do if you print something on just 20# letter size? If it doesn't work on at in the menu on the printer you can run color registration.
        Warning I am a Ricoh tech.

Comment

This video is made by Xante support and shows where you can have the machine adjust registration. I have the same issue and this fixes it at first, but it never seems to last long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSWcaNBEqs

Comment

Originally posted by ID13 View Post
            This video is made by Xante support and shows where you can have the machine adjust registration. I have the same issue and this fixes it at first, but it never seems to last long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSWcaNBEqs
            At least the process shown in the video is straightforward and very intuitive - as clear as the OP’s original description of the problem.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
            Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

CanonXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3206 users online. 55 members and 3151 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
            X