Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, the end is near..............

Comment

Does this mean we will finally get some rest?

Aw shucks, I don't know what I will do with myself.

D

Comment

I gave up when I saw NBC used as a news source.

Comment

how many impressions per hour do you get on a nuclear printing press

Comment

I have no clue how my message of hope for our new President and the Print Industry turned into a Nuke Bomb discussion. It was not meant that way.

Comment

We all have hope that the new President helps the Print Industry from job creation and that he quells the nuclear bomb Sword of Damocles threat through global policy change with understood dominance of strength. That is the best way of Putin it.

D

Comment

LOL I get it good one
                Vladimir Putin

Russian President

Comment

Originally posted by D Ink Man View Post
                  We all have hope that the new President helps the Print Industry from job creation and that he quells the nuclear bomb Sword of Damocles threat through global policy change with understood dominance of strength. That is the best way of Putin it.

D
                  Other than the need to replace all the President portraits from government building I don't see how Trump could impact the print industry.

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post

Other than the need to replace all the President portraits from government building I don't see how Trump could impact the print industry.
                    That's the good old red, white and blue spirit Gordo! Ohhhhhhhhhhh............. Canada.

D

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post

He could privatize the GPO at least the non currency part . . . oh wait wouldn't that be the US Mint?

Comment

That doesn't pass my port.

Comment

Like .. like .. like

Comment

Ultimate Smartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBAAleyant
                          Ultimate 4OverAgfa/EversifyStandard FinishingKBAKBAAleyant

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4361 users online. 98 members and 4263 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,872 at 11:39 AM on 09-30-2016.

Working...
                          X