Avantra 25 User Manual

Send me PM with your e-mail address, and I will send you Av25 UM.pdf, so the second Question will be solved as well.

This is Avantra 20/25 users manual
Regards.

Attachments

• Avantra 25 user manual.pdf
    903 KB · Views: 1,344
This is Avantra 20/25 users manual
Regards.
I've have used that manual over the last eight years. We had an Agfa technician last week and he showed some more ways to bypass different commands etc. Too bad though as we are decommissioning the Avantra 25 when all clients switch to CTP. We've also got an Avantra 25 Service Manual too.

Last edited:
Avantra 25, Installation manual

Avantra 25, Installation manual

HI,

I am looking for the installation-manual for the Avantra.

I have the very special question, wether this machine can be used without all the feets mounted.
There is a machine delivered with only 3 feets (instead of the 4).
What does the instuctions manual gives advice, does the feets must all exist.

does the machine moves while operation ?

Yours Bernhard
Berlin / Germany

Bernhard, I don't see a problem as long as the floor is level, heck, you could just leave it on it's wheels.

You need the feet if you need to raise the machine to meet up with the online proceesor properly. You could always use shims, I would use metal tho, the machine is heavy.

The manual does not address this.

I am looking for an Agfa Avantra 25 Service manual in English or in French, can anyone help me? Please. Thank you

avantra25

avantra25

I am looking for an Agfa Avantra 25 Service manual in English, can anyone help me? Please. Thank you

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back