Brisque Problem

Are we supposed to laugh????? This guy is asking for help as he has a problem and not for silly comments.

Gee someone is in a good mood. My answer was helpful. But how's this instead:

Delete old unwanted files and back up files you still want to another disk.

Relax guys...

Bayo - You nou need to free up disk space. delete old-unwanted files. If you can't add additional hard disk.

Many thanks guys.

I have freed all the disk but when i check the info, at the usr, the system is telling me i have 80% out of it and i can't find any file ps or job to delete anymore

Hello Bayo....It has been several years since I looked at a brisque. There is a setting (ver4) I can't remeber if it is in smit or scismit in which you can change the size of the minimum rip space. There is also a file in the aix that can be change too. Like I said, it has been years since I looked at a brisque.

you can increase your fillesystem by going to smit. At the terminal type smit fs. But you have to identify which filesystem needed to be increase. You can escalate that issue to your kodak representative in your region. It's a simple fix.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back