Canadian Toner Manufactur

CanarcticPress

I have a contract with Xerox and a Supplies Contract as well. Ive never had problems receiving anything. But now I have placed orders on toner on Nov 17th and still have not received anything (Dec 08). I have talked to the Xerox supplies people but there are not releasing any info on the subject just that I am on a emergency list. Now I'm almost out of our toner so I called the sales rep. He replied with saying that the Canadian Toner Manufacturers have closed there doors. Anyone have any info on this or is this just a rumor I really hope there still in business.

I have a contract with Xerox and a Supplies Contract as well. Ive never had problems receiving anything. But now I have placed orders on toner on Nov 17th and still have not received anything (Dec 08). I have talked to the Xerox supplies people but there are not releasing any info on the subject just that I am on a emergency list. Now I'm almost out of our toner so I called the sales rep. He replied with saying that the Canadian Toner Manufacturers have closed there doors. Anyone have any info on this or is this just a rumor I really hope there still in business.

oops...

Xerox hit by toner shortage | printweek.com

Call your sales rep, if you are in true NEED of some toner they might be able to facilitate a trade or borrow from one of their other clients.

Call the accounts receivable rep and tell them you refuse payment for the days you are without toner!

Yeah they have managed to be backordered a lot this year on what I would consider relatively standard product...it took about 4 weeks to get toner for my 6180s/135s (5 machines). Fortunately I order in advance so that I wasn't needing toner in the 3-5 day turnaround I normally get. But when I run low I get in contact with my techs and sales rep and they make sure we have it when we need it, whether that means borrowing from their house inventory or from our competition, they have never told me that they simply CAN'T get toner when we need it...maybe you just aren't screaming loud enough?

If they can't or won't give you any toner and you have the work and are current on your bills, in my opinion that's leverage against Xerox as to why you shouldn't pay for service until you get toner in (and retroactively refuse to pay for the time you didn't have toner). I am sure that they haven't lowered what they bill you on your contract after closing the Canadian toner plant, so its NOT YOUR PROBLEM that they can't manage their inventory.

700 Toner

700 Toner

See if you can elevate to a planner named: Deb Hagin

If you don't get results call: Tricia Banks XSNA Consumables Business Manger 585/423-1770

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back