compatible ink cartridges

puzzler

I have an Epson Stylus Pro inkjet printer. I'm considering buying compatible cartridges to cut my toner costs by one-third. However, I don't want to invalidate my warranty or damage the printer. Any thoughts?

In my experience, have never had any luck with anything but the OEM type products with ink cartridges.

Good Luck! D

Thanks, D. I think I'll stick to the OEM ink. I'd love to reduce my costs but not at the expense of the printer. When it comes to people's spending habits, there's 'cheap' and there's 'stupid cheap'. Stupid cheap is when you save money on the ink cartridges and ruin an expensive printer. Thanks again.

There is only 1 word for any generic ink/toner - NO!

I have yet to see one that yields either the color or coverage of an OEM.

I have an Epson Stylus Pro inkjet printer. I'm considering buying compatible cartridges to cut my toner costs by one-third. However, I don't want to invalidate my warranty or damage the printer. Any thoughts?

I have a 3880 as well. At this point my plan for reducing ink costs is to eventually upgrade to a 4880. Those use 220ml cartridges for roughly the same price as the 3880's 80ml cartridges. The machine itself sells in the $1,000-$2,000 range, and I figure that if I can't make that with my 3880 then I have deeper problems than ink cost.

My impression is that non-OEM inks lead to lots of expensive power cycling, messing around with lots of different companies and their refill systems, and general uncertainty. It makes more sense to me to invest in a more efficient machine than to try to jerry-rig my current one.

Hi.. for your Epson Stylus Pro inkjet printer, you can buy epson cartridges from Ink and Toner Super Sale at affordable prices. Customer satisfaction is important for them. You can try from there.

Feel free to ask any query.

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back