CS Review

Lukas Engqvist

Just wondering how many are using CS Review. I have known about it for some time and have used the screen sharing and PDF notations for some time, but recently I have a project which gives me the chance to look into CS review. I find it has some good features, but can be a bit slow (perhaps because of my network connection) and it's dependancy on flash is also a limitation I suppose.

The ability to see comments in the original document is great but I was wondering does anyone know if there is a good way to send updated pages to the review? At the moment I have to upload the revised spread drag it to the original spreads position and then delete original spread (or similar process in different order)...*but this does not save the previous comments, not give a chance to track changes. I suppose the replaced spread could be kept with a fat comment saying "see update" but seems a bit cumbersome.

I don't know if Adobe is planing to develop this, but it would be great with a link so that "update review" would upload a new version of the original document with all the changes as comments.

Would love to hear how others are usiing CS Review.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back