Ctp lotem 400

LUIS AVILA

I have a problem the Plotter don´t connect to the RIP
I already replace TSP Board, cable to the plotter.

The producction manager window doesn´t show...
Diagnostics doesn´t show any error.

Regards Luis

Is it Brisque that you are using? Did you check the config? Can you ping to it? It could be your DDB board that the TSP cable is connected to.

I have a problem the Plotter don´t connect to the RIP
I already replace TSP Board, cable to the plotter.

The producction manager window doesn´t show...
Diagnostics doesn´t show any error.

Regards Luis

1 bit tiff license

1 bit tiff license

Is it Brisque that you are using? Did you check the config? Can you ping to it? It could be your DDB board that the TSP cable is connected to.

I´m using harlequin. Finally I have to reload the system from NT but I did it in another hard disk. I am connected again:D
But now I have a problem with 1 BIT TIFF License. I don´t how to get it from the old hard disk and pass to the new one.
Regards and thank you for your help.

hello luis, sorry if I can not help you, I am interested in buying a used ctp like yours creo lotem, you could give me your opinion on the quality of this model?, thanks
pedro araoz ([email protected])
could you give me your email to contact you,if you do not mind?

You can't drive a Lotem directly with a Harlequin Rip, you sure you don't have a TIFF shooter?

Last edited:
hello luis, sorry if I can not help you, I am interested in buying a used ctp like yours creo lotem, you could give me your opinion on the quality of this model?, thanks
pedro araoz ([email protected])
could you give me your email to contact you,if you do not mind?

Are you still interested in Lotem 400/ 800V? We stock.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back