Digital Print Quality

gordo

250DigitalPrintQuality_zps14f08655.jpg

Unfortunately, some shop owners think if they buy some newfangled toy, customers will be beating down the door to use it. Mine's like that. Don't know where he thinks the customers will come from what with no advertising or outside sales rep. Nobody knows what toys we have.

Unfortunately, some shop owners think if they buy some newfangled toy, customers will be beating down the door to use it. Mine's like that. Don't know where he thinks the customers will come from what with no advertising or outside sales rep. Nobody knows what toys we have.

Buy it and they will come!

speaking of toys, I have nearly finished restoring my old Heidelberg windmill, a friend and fellow printer has a 1959 Heidelberg KS needing some love, it’s a labour of love driven by a fond distant memory of when I started in this trade 30 years ago.
In my neck of the woods I am convinced folks are far more interested in seeing these run than say a plastic box with a digital display……maybe just maybe some one will want a flyer……..or business card……….but then there is Vistaprint

speaking of toys, I have nearly finished restoring my old Heidelberg windmill, a friend and fellow printer has a 1959 Heidelberg KS needing some love, it’s a labour of love driven by a fond distant memory of when I started in this trade 30 years ago.
In my neck of the woods I am convinced folks are far more interested in seeing these run than say a plastic box with a digital display……maybe just maybe some one will want a flyer……..or business card……….but then there is Vistaprint

Speaking of Windmills, check out this tarted up one shown at IPEX:

PressIpex_zps127fae5b.jpg

More chrome and gold plating than a Snarly Davidson!

They also make good things to hide under when tornadoes come. Try blowing that cast iron away, why dontcha?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back